Secure migration to the cloud
Accelerate your digital transformation and your application agility in the Cloud with a trusted partner
« At the heart of the digitalisation challenges facing financial institutions, the Cloud is no longer just a driver for cost savings, but above all brings agility, flexibility and performance »
The Cloud has evolved from being an innovation to an almost obligatory step for organisations wanting to accelerate their digital transformation. It is now even gaining ground in financial services, which were previously reluctant to outsource their infrastructure and data.
The maturity of the platforms, their security, and above all the range and ease of the complementary services it provides (especially in artificial intelligence) are now uncontested.
Cloud technologies enable financial institutions to differentiate their services by improving the customer experience while ensuring security and regulatory compliance.
FINEDIGIT supports financial institutions in the choice, architecture, deployment and operations of their migration project to a private, hybrid and/or public Cloud.
Our Cloud offering covers strategy to operations, including management, engineering and deployment :
•STRATEGY : Audit and studies, Business Case, choice of solutions, planning
• CLOUD ENGINEERING : Management, architecture, refactoring, optimisation
• TESTS AND DEPLOYMENT : Quality assurance, data and application security
• OPERATIONS : Support, Monitoring, Supervision and Performance Management
WHY FINEDIGIT ?
• An approach based on the business and not just on technology
• Expertise on market-leading platforms
• The implementation of DevOps and Agile methods
• Experience of successful migrations with major accounts in the banking and insurance industry
« Although the Cloud is seen as fundamental to digital transformation, less than 30% of companies have a clear and documented Cloud strategy » (Gartner)
Our references :
IN ASSET MANAGEMENT : for an asset management player, a migration study for the Microsoft Azure Cloud :
• Application architecture audit
• Preparation of the financial business case
• Application refactoring plan
IN INSURANCE : for a player in health and provident insurance, management of their Cloud programme :
• Infrastructure automation
• Deployment of a Cloud Management Platform
• Team change management support